Love hcxo.shop? Want to see your designs on our merch?!
hcxo.shop is excited to launch our first ever t-shirt design contest in which we'll be printing an official "Class of 2018" shirt featuring a design submitted from our community!
Here's how to enter:
- Download our template and read over our design guidelines below.
- Put your design into our template using Adobe Illustrator (preferred), Photoshop, or good old fashioned pen & paper.
- Email your full color design file(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Class of 2018 T-shirt Design Contest" by no later than 11:59 pm December 13, 2017.
- We'll pick our favorite designs and put them to a community vote from December 14 through December 17, 2017.
- The winning design will be announced on December 18, 2017 and made available to order on hcxo.shop in customized and limited edition color schemes!
The winner will receive a shirt featuring his/her winning design and a $25 gift card to hcxo.shop! This contest is open to the public.
- Your design will be printed on four different garments (crew tee, v-neck tee, longsleeve crew, and racerback tank), so make sure the design works well for all four garment types.
- Your design can feature up to 2 ink colors on one side and 1 ink color on the other side (or fewer than this), and can also be front or back only. Feel free to choose any garment color you like for your submission.
- Your design must include at least one of the following: "HER CAMPUS" (capitalization is up to you), "HerCampus.com", "hcxo", or the Her Campus pennant logo.
- Your design must include "Class of 2018" or "2018" in some form.
For inspo, here's the design for last year's Class of 2017 shirt:
Questions? Email email@example.com.
Have fun designing, we can't wait to see what you come up with!